The Leaning Tower of Lavender

I blame Jane.

A group of people have helped me out with something recently, so I wanted to present each of them with a little gift to say thank you. Aha! I thought. I’ll make some of Jane’s lavender sachets, following her tutorial.

An hour and three quarters later (yes, still keeping up with Tilly’s Sewing Productivity Project) I had seven of these. It was, therefore, beholden of me to turn them into a leaning, wobbling tower that would topple countless times as I reached for my camera.

Man, I know how to party on a Friday night.

This entry was posted in sewing, sewing and knitting and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Leaning Tower of Lavender

1. Siga says:

That is one cute tower that will make a bunch of people happy. Well done!

2. Eugenia says:

So pretty! What gorgeous gifts these will make. I always think that a hand made present is such a lovely thing to receive.

3. Marie says:

These are just gorgeous! I must try Jane’s tutorial soon!

4. Ooohh!! They’re lovely. I may have to have a go at some myself!

5. Sophia says:

Love those sachets and their tags… too cute. I’m sure everyone will love them.

6. Debi says:

soooo pretty! Love it!

7. SewOm says:

Yeah, its fun getting older, isn’t it? I spent Friday night cruising sewing blogs and, unfortunately, successfully resisting the siren’s lure of new patterns and new fabrics. The worst part is, since I didn’t give in to temptation, I have no sins to confess, lament or brag about with all my friends.

At least your satchels are pretty and I bet they smell amazing!