It’s All Go!

Stitch and Witter

I am deeply flattered to be included in Stitch And Witter‘s series of interviews around Handmade Style. I’m firmly convinced I don’t have much sense of my own style, but you can read my answers here. Thanks so much, Joanne!

Plus, there’s a new Pattern Pyramid! Sew Debbie in Canada has nine patterns to tempt you with. Are there any other live Pattern Pyramids that I should mention? I’m losing track!

Finally, have you seen that Tilly and the Buttons has launched her very first pattern here, the Mathilde Blouse? Hmmmm, I may need to buy some fabric and buttons…

Do you have lots on the go?

This entry was posted in sewing, sewing and knitting, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to It’s All Go!

1. Marie says:

Loved your interview Karen! Tilly’s Mathilde Blouse is such a sweet pattern, I would totally recommend it to anyone! Looking forward to seeing your version, I think you would rock it!

2. I LOVE your interview and photos! :)

3. Tamsin W-P says:

lots on the go here, unfortunatley mostly notsewing related. When sewing – it is not for me but will be v much appreciated

4. stefpulls says:

I look forward to enjoying the interview at the weekend when I have some time, I always like reading them!
    I don’t have an awful lot on at the moment – I fulfilled my jar re-sewlution by producing seven functioning buttonholes last weekend and since work and life are very busy at the moment I am spending this week practising quilt blocks for the first time. Not crazy about it, but since I gave up knitting I miss giving people handmade gifts, and quilting is going to fill that gap!

5. Tilly says:

Aw thanks for the mention, my dear :) Loved reading your interview chez Joanne! xx

6. katlane12 says:

Love the interview and photos! Tilly’s new pattern is just adorable.

7. Chloe says:

I have a pattern pyramid on the go here: http://deadlycraft.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/pattern-pyramid-giveaway.html. It’s open until Valentines Day :) I was so excited to win it as I was very grumpy when I didn’t win your initial offering!!

8. Funkbunny says:

Great interview! I’ve got a few things on the go at the moment, maybe too many. Perhaps I should stop surfing sewing blogs and get on with them….

9. Phil says:

I really enjoyed your interveiw, Karen and I definitely think you have a style. I would describe it as ladylike and elegant! I liked all the garments featured but I think my favourite was the beautiful coat with the flower brooch. As for being busy, don’t go there! Hoping for a more relaxing week with a bit of sewing thrown in, next week! X

10. gingermakes says:

Your interview was such fun! So glad to see you featured!