Maths To Be Happy By

The arrival of one set of fabric swatches…

(Which do I choose for the B5605?)

Plus new fabric purchases drying in the sunshine for the first time this year…

Combined with a new Debbie Bliss knitting project (knitting in a basket!) equals…

HAPPINESS!

Happy Thursdays, everyone.

This entry was posted in knitting, sewing, sewing and knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Maths To Be Happy By

1. Kerry says:

Lovely floral fabrics! I like the one on the right, or the one in the middle as a second choice. The other one is pretty too but might look a bit ‘full on’ with the pattern – which is also gorgeous. What are you knitting?

2. Dibs says:

awww….I love them. My best choice is the one on the right, followed by the one on the left. The one in the middle is similar to the one on the right. I hope the sun continues till the weekend. I would like to hang more prewashed fabric up. lol. Sunshine is rare in good ol’ London right?.

3. PinnyPinPin says:

I love the one on the right – it brings to mind sunny days and raspberry gelato!

4. Bold Sewist says:

I vote for right or middle – the middle one is a bit more unusual I think, but love them both! And gorgeous colour on the knitting!
    Happy spring!

5. Alessa says:

Awww, that red polka-dot border print is unspeakably pretty…

6. Colleen says:

They’d all be very pretty, but I think the two with white backgrounds would be best for your colouring. Also, the middle one really calls me.

7. Marie says:

I seem to be almost alone in this opinion but I really like the one of the left! I love the deep fuchsia of the roses.

And gorgeous polka dots on the washing line.

8. Eugenia says:

Your fabric swatches are very pretty, I think that I like the one on the left best. Isn’t it lovely to have some sunshine?!

9. Sarah Huggett says:

I neeeed the one on the right! I see a summer skirt in that – where’s it from?

10. Tasia says:

I would have bought them all! 🙂 If I had to pick just one, it would be the one on the right. And then if I could pick two, I’d add the one on the left. (They’re different enough to own both, right?)
    Pretty choices!

11. CuriousGem says:

Where are the fabrics from please?