A Memorable Day

The bunting was up.

The newspaper stands were full.

Cute sights abounded on London Transport.

I picked up a gift for my friend from the local pound shop. Plastic drinks tray, complete with off centre image! You can’t put a price on this type of memorabilia.

In return, she made me a right royal bacon buttie.

We watched the wedding…

Played poker…

Then on the way home, I picked up my commemorative newspaper:

But what shall I remember the royal wedding day for most?

It was the day I left my iPhone on the train…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to A Memorable Day

1. janey says:

Oh Pants! I dreamt last night someone stole my macbook, it isn’t the gagdet its all the info it contains. What a total nause!

2. Tilly says:

Oh noooooo! How annoying! Fingers crossed that, on a day when “proudtobeBritish” was trending on Twitter and grown men were weeping at the sight of a princess in lace, someone will have the good heart to return it to you rather than putting it on eBay.

3. Dibs says:

Oh dear!!. Sorry about your phone. Fingers crossed you get it back. I loved Kate’s dress.

4. Erin says:

Have you tried finding it with the built-in tracker? I know of at least one person who successfully recovered their phone that way.

5. Carly says:

Oh noooo! Yes those tracker things are good, my OH set mine up and you can remotely wipe and disable your phone, although not sure if you can set it up in retrospect??

Other than that looks like a fab day was had!

Cx

6. Yadira says:

I just watched the rerun. I’m so sorry about the phone, those things seem to have legs of their own.

7. Adrienne says:

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. Poor you.

8. cidell says:

Ooh. Sorry about your phone ๐Ÿ™ I was watching here too at 5:00 a.m. It was well worth it! Then, after work I watched the highlights. And, I may have watched bits and pieces of it again yesterday with a friend. I am sick ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Sophia says:

It sounds like most of the day was a good and exciting one. We were enjoying it over here too, in America. Sorry about losing your phone, hopefully someone will return it!

10. Elizabeth says:

So sorry about your phone. Did you recover it?

11. Kelly says:

I was up at 4:30 here (I like to watch the arrivals.) I loved the whole thing, and yes, I too am guilty of still reading articles about the wedding and Googling images to look at days later! (You didn’t find your phone, did you? ๐Ÿ™

12. OMG, it’s really a bummer for the phone! But you made me smile :o) Unfortunately I was working on Friday but I still looked at the dresses and BBC news coverage afterwards. I loved Pippa’s dress the most!
    I hope you will get the phone back