MMJ11 – Please Look After This Bear. Thank you.

I’m travelling again, so out comes the Simplicity 2245 Lisette. I swear to god, I think this may be my favourite make EVER. It’s so comfortable, perfect for long train journeys.

Here’s my MMJ photo with a stranger. Not much of a stranger, actually, as I remember his duffel coat and fondness for marmalade sandwiches from my childhood.

Points out of ten for guessing with London main line station I set off from today.

I was worried I wouldn’t have enough crafting for this five-day break, torn as I am from my sewing machine. So I’ve packed all of this. Do you think it will keep me going:

And where am I off to? Perhaps this will give you a clue…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to MMJ11 – Please Look After This Bear. Thank you.

1. Suze says:

Paddington Station to Cornwall. Sigh. The stuff that (American traveler’s) dreams are made of. Have a great time, and be sure to take (and post!) lots of pictures for us!

2. Debbie Cook says:

Paddington, of course. But your last photo was a spoiler too. 😉

3. ooobop says:

I feel a pirate picture brewing! x

4. julia says:

Nice, I have very fond memories of Paddington bear. 🙂 Have a nice trip!

5. Eugenia says:

Love the outfit, love the Bear – what’s his name, Euston? Only joking I know exactly who he is – he was my absolute favourite when I was a child. Have a great trip.

6. How fabulous! Enjoy your Cornish break!

7. Dibs says:

Paddington for sure. Enjoy your trip.

8. Sarah says:

Paddington in Paddington Station! *sigh* So lovely! Have a marvellous time on your trip and don’t forget to have a marmalade sandwich in Paddington’s honour! 🙂

9. Scruffy badger says:

Triple yay! 1. I still enjoy giving paddington stares, so it’s great to know that everyone still loves him 2. Your tunic as it’s good to see how useful as well as adorable it is. 3. Cornwall. V v jealous. It is my spiritual home.(!) Also I’m so glad that someone else always overpacks in the crafting contingency. I relish going away and think ( mistakenly) that I’ve lots of time I can fill with making, but in actuality the time gets filled with other holiday things. It is, however a long train journey so yours is less likely to be untouched! Enjoy!!!

10. Debi says:

Paddington my man! Love him! Have a great trip! You look fab!! xoxoxox

11. Alessa says:

Have fun on your trip! I think the crafty things you packed should tide you over five days of travelling, but if not – there’s always the possibility to buy new, nice yarn, right? 🙂
    PS: Is that bag handles I’m seeing? You’re making a knit purse? So cool!

12. molly says:

Enjoy your stay in cornwall, and have some tea and scone sin marazion for me, my favourite little spot!
    P.S where did you get the pattern for the bag from? its so adorable!

13. Pingback: Please Look After This Blog, Thank You | Did You Make That?