MMJ15 – The Dude Abides

I can’t help it! These fellows with surf boards keep wandering into my line of vision and I just have to ask them for a photo. I ascertained that this young man came from Cornwall but… Dude! I forgot to ask his name. Let’s just call him The Dude or His Dudeness or, uh, Duder, or El Duderino. I doubt he cares.

I’m wearing my… Oh, forget it. I’m travelling ergo it’s my Simplicity Lisette. This was probably my most embarrassing Me Made June With A Stranger experience as the entire platform of travellers turned round to listen to my convoluted explanation and stare as photos were taken. The Dude didn’t flinch, though. He was too full of Dudeness.

I have Internet access! Ooh, so many blogs to catch up with. What have you all been up to, peeps? I can’t wait to find out!

10 Responses to MMJ15 – The Dude Abides

1. GirlSpazdog says:

It might be pervy to admit, but really is anyone getting sick of looking at good looking “dudes”? Your Lisette tunic is great. I like the colors.

2. Gretchen says:

I am absolutely enjoying your MMJ photos! Every morning, your post brings a smile to my face. I love the characters you are finding to photograph with and am thoroughly enjoying seeing all of your lovely MMJ items.

3. How fabulous! I love it!

4. prttynpnk says:

Totally love your travel wear!

5. Every time I see your Lisette I love it more!
    And the Dude, with his board… rocks 😀

6. Dilliander says:

Gosh, you are going to miss this daily fun once MMJ is over! We’ll miss it too 🙂

7. Jenny says:

I’ve been so enjoying your daily MMJ posts I decided it was high time I left a comment and immediately saw that Gretchen had beaten me to it – virtually word for word what i was thinking – great minds and all that! Seriously it’s the first thing I do now with my morning coffee, fun way to start the day and if your going start featuring tall, handsome surfer dudes even better (although I love the ‘characters’ you find too).

8. Santie says:

Kudos for the Lebowski reference in context of sewing. Your Lisette ties it together, man. 😉