Have Knitting, Will Travel

If a person has to travel by train on such a sunny day, there are worse things she can do than indulge in a new knitting project. Yummy giant teal wool, a row counter app… What more could a girl ask for?

Other than good company? Meet Lucky…

‘Yap! What are you knitting, Karen? Can I eat it?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Have Knitting, Will Travel

1. Felicity from Down Under says:

Lucky little Lucky, to be travelling on a train and in company with such pretty yarn (I heart the colour big time)

2. Michelle says:

Have a great trip! Watch that Lucky – he might be cute but I think he could have some devil in him.

3. Bethany says:

He’s adorable! Congratulations! Life is always better with a little fur friend!

4. ooobop! says:

Bliss! And really… row-counter app?! Fantastic use of technology!

5. Suzanne says:

Very cute traveling partner. Like the yarn color too.

6. Maxi says:

A craft project and a cute pooch, what more could a girl want? x

7. molly says:

Row counter app? how have I missed that? Cute pooch AND cute bag!

8. Alessa says:

A row counter app and the coolest pink bag I’ve ever seen!
    Travelling by train is awesome…

9. Chris says:

I so totally agree. Recently I travelled from Aberdeen to Mallaig via Glasgow, across to Skye, then back to Aberdeen via Kyle of Lochalsh, Plockton and Inverness with train loving hubby.I can vouch that knitting on the train has a host of advantages over reading: you can look out of the window (if the pattern isn’t too complicated); it generates conversation; it permits observation of fellow passengers and above all it maintains sanity!
    PS Must check out row counter app.

10. PinQueen says:

11. Oh, Lucky looks just like my Jack!!! I bet just as much trouble too?! I like the colour and the chunkiness of the wool, but Lucky’s the loveliest thing about this post. What you knitting? Have I missed something?

12. Kat says:

How cute! Love the colour of the wool too. Also, I don’t know why I’m surprised at there being a row counter app as there seems to be one for everything these days…which one do you use?

13. Vicki Kate says:

I love the colour of the wool and I covet your satchel!