Crafters Ceilidh – Doing The Military Twostep

Have you heard? Three very special bloggers are organising a meet-up in Edinburgh on 21 January and I, for one, am in! You can read details at My Happy Sewing Place or at Kristen Makes or at Kestrel Finds & Makes.  Here’s a lovely picture of our hosts:

I’ve already booked my flight and hotel and am unbelievably excited. It’s years since I visited Edinburgh and I love a good city break. Combine that with some fabric shopping and perhaps the odd pop of a cork and I may never return to my day job.

I hope Debi, Kerry and Kristen are ready for me. I hope they already have the valium on order…

Join us if you fancy a jaunt!

Random note – if you don’t fancy the trip, but you do live in London and fancy a ceilidh I strongly recommend visiting The Ceilidh Club in Camden. It’s an awesome night out.

11 Responses to Crafters Ceilidh – Doing The Military Twostep

1. Marie says:

Oooooh, this sounds excellent! What hotel are you staying at? I may have to look up flights etc too, I’d hate to miss out on something like this!

2. Hmmmm 4 45 on the train, rather a while but I COULD get a lot of knitting done!

3. Debi says:

YAY! So Excited!!

4. Kerry says:

Hooray! Huggie makes a great point about knitting – knitting on trains is a favourite activity of mine too:)

5. mujerboricua says:

Woo hoo! I’ve booked my flight and hotel as well. Well, our flight and hotel. Bringing my mister and sending him off for a wonder while us ladies shop and chat.

See you soon Karen, if I don’t run into you before then 🙂

6. ooobop! says:

I am sooooo tempted. I might have to run away!! I will check out that club in Camden. Seems a shame to waste all those school country dancing lessons. Gay Gordons and Dashing White Sergeants were my speciality!

7. KristenMakes says:

Whoop! Cant’ wait to meet you!

8. Lorna says:

oh, I’d love to come! I don’t have a blog though (no energy – new baby!). Can I join you? It’d be luverly to meet some fellow crafters.