School’s Out For Winter

I have just sent my last work email, closed down the remote access to the office, ticked the last task off my list and now I have 13 WHOLE DAYS TO SEW, KNIT, WRITE AND DO WHAT THE HECK I LIKE! Just saying.

Now, what shall I turn to first…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to School’s Out For Winter

1. Ashley0107 says:

Yay!! Happy sewing, knitting and writing πŸ™‚
    Ashley x

2. Vicki Kate says:

I’m jealous! I’ve got three days of work left and still so much Christmas prep to do! Have fun though, whatever you decide to do first…

3. Elizabeth says:

Happy Holidays! Can’t wait to see what you sew up. BTW, be on a lookout for an email from me…

4. Carolyn says:

I’m so jealous! 13 days of sewing and crafting pleasure – another avid admirer waiting to see what emerges!

5. swoosh says:

Congratulations! I’ve got 2 more days of work and a full day of travel left until I can unwind for the holidays. But at least I secured my grandma’s electrical machine for the period!

6. Marie says:

Show off! ;o) Happy making!

7. gingermakes says:

Yahoo!! Enjoy! I have to get through today and tomorrow and I’ll be home free for a week and a half! Looking forward to seeing your next project!!

8. Alessa says:

Happy Holidays! Have a great time sewing, knitting and crafting!

9. CGCouture says:

I’m so jealous, but if I had to choose what to do, I’d say start off with a celebratory dinner with my main man. πŸ˜‰ And then finish up the coat! πŸ™‚

10. KristenMakes says:

OOOOOH! Have fun!!!! Sounds like a dream!

11. melissa says:

13 days??? Please tell me that’s a typo! I’ve got to work all this week and three days next week besides. πŸ™ not fair! Will you throw a stitch for me, your homie in the office?

12. Amelia says:

I’m jealous! Enjoy your holiday.

13. Michelle says:

Have a wonderful break! I am officially out of the office from 12.30 on Friday – and then not back for at least 3 weeks!

14. Roobeedoo says:

Ooh you tease! I have to keep plugging on until Friday, but then I am free free free until 9 January – woo hoo! Ah the plans, the plans!
    Shame I have someone’s book to type up…!

15. yay!!! let the fun commence! Your biggest concern will be like “Hmmm, should I attempt this seam after 3 cocktails”

16. angie.a says:

Me too! Me too! πŸ˜€

17. Kelly says:

Have a wonderful time on your sewing (err, I mean Christmas!) holiday! And a very happy, productive New Year!

18. Felicity from Down Under says:

Thanks for adding lustre to 2011 with your wonderful wit and humour, not to mention the sewing and knitting and crochet and photography (what did I forget, I must have forgotten something). Best wishes for lots of yarny adventures during your holiday. (I hope to return to regular commenting if my computer is ever resuscitated; I’m still stealing time on my son’s.)

19. ooobop! says:

Like Melissa, I’m thinking that ’13’ must be a typo! Or perhaps ‘days’?!! I went freelance to get me some time on hands but it hasn’t quite worked out like that for me this year. And so I will revel in the delights of your lovely creations instead! Have a wonderful time Karen. Lovely to have met you and thank you for playing a special part in my blogworld this year! I’ll drink a sherry to that! x