Valentine Crochaliser Update

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Valentine Crochaliser Update

1. Steph says:

Happy Birth/Valentines Day! All those squares are looking very impressive – I’m looking forward to the next update! x

2. Happy birthday to you. Nice to hear your voice. Not so easy to understand for French girl. Where is your accent from ?

3. 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Happy Birthday Karen!

4. Marie says:

Happy Birthday Karen! I’m loving the crochet progress and I also think that the pattern you have chosen for Tilly’s ‘One Pattern, One Week’ initiative is fab!

5. Karen! I don’t know what to say except that is one video for all sewing nerds who like crochet & grew up in 1970s UK! I chuckled throughout! I love the way you referred to your vogue pattern nearly as much as the sticky back plastic. Awesome! Happy Birthday & well done on your achievement so far. By the way since seeing your top I have checked out this pattern & love the skirt as well – cute pockets!! I might be tempted …..

6. Elizabeth says:

You are so darn stinkin’ cute! Love the crochalizer. So funny! Happy birthday!!!

7. Roobeedoo says:

Fantastic! You have caused my husband immense confusion with your combination of crochet / sticky-backed plastic and Vogue patterns… and my subsequent giggling from the sofa where I am allegedly working hard on a set of Committee Minutes…
    Happy Birthday!

8. CGCouture says:

I giggle every time I hear you say “crochaliser”….I just can’t help myself. Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous birthday! 🙂

9. Kat says:

Haha that’s amazing! Happy birthday, and good stuff with the crochet squares 🙂

10. Ceri says:

Happy birthday Karen. Wish I could crochet.
    Ceri x

11. Happy birthday Karen. It´s nice to hear your voice…different from what I´d have expected but equally sweet. Well done on the crochet!

12. gMarie says:

Happy Birthday! Can’t wait to see them all sewn together. g

13. Graca says:

Happy Birthday Karen! You have a lovely accent. Enjoy your day!

14. Gaylene says:

Thank you for making me laugh out loud! Truly you are the Valerie S of our generation. Happy, happy birthday!!

15. redsilvia says:

Happy birthday!

I read that as CROTCH-aliser and thought it had to do with V-Day…but didn’t really think that was right. Glad to get that straightened out.

16. shivani says:

Hi Karen – I haven’t had a chance to watch the update yet (will do so when I get home), but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! hope it’s been magnificent! x

17. Sam says:

I think this might well be my first comment on your blog, which I’ve been following and loving for a while!

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday. I’ve just bought the Vogue 1247 after seeing your top. I can’t wait to make it, although I don’t have any fabric for the top yet. I do have some in my(very small) stash that might do for the skirt.

18. Lynne says:

Happy Birthday!! The crocheting and the crochaliser are brilliant! 🙂

19. Kelly Simmons says:

I hope you have had a very happy birthday! And a Happy Valentine’s Day too.

20. Stevey says:

A very happy birthday to you! That crochaliser is so much fun.

21. PDX Gretchen says:

Happy birthday! Happy Valentine’s! And thank you for more crochaliser fun.

22. Clare says:

Happy Birthday! The top looks great and your recording made me realise how much I like seeing clothing move on a moving person. Great progress with the crochet, not far to go now!

23. Alessa says:

Oh fun, a video blog! You sound totally different than I thought! *lol* Anyway, happy birthday and congrats on almost being halfway through with your crocheting!

24. lol, quality, I feel I need to do a live action knitting feed in the spirit of all things blue peter!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    x

25. quiltyknitwit says:

Happiest of birthdays to a creative lady!

26. Miriana says:

Happy birthday!

27. Michelle says:

So nice to hear your voice! For some reason your blog voice (to me) has always been Australian. Probably because I’m Australian.

Yes, I’m a bit dim.

Happy birthday!

28. Tilly says:

Hahaha this is brilliant! Next update at Easter? Or pancake day? xx

29. Felicity from Down Under says:

I was only thinking we hadn’t heard much about the crochaliser and, look, there you are with an improved version. And thank you. Like Roobeedoo I was laughing aloud, which was just the medicine I needed after a long and very horrible day at work. Thanks for sharing the fun around and keep on with the crochet. It’s looking beaut, as we say. Actually, because I’m South Australian, I’m inclined to add that it’s heaps good.

30. Lisa says:

A belated Happy Birthday Karen.

31. Pingback: Spring Crochaliser | Did You Make That?