Why are you up at 7am on a weekend morning, Karen? Because I am full of excitement at drawing the six Pattern Pyramid winners and can’t sleep! So, with no further ado … who are the six lucky people to get first dibs, and where do they live?
1. If I’m delivering these patterns by hand, I face a long haul flight. First up is Leith from Australia, and her blog Sew Brunswick. Leith is a BIG fan of the Renfrew top, evidenced here. Photos of her lemon curd had me drooling!
2. What’s the quickest route from Oz to the US? Jennifer of The Musings of a Dedicated Housefiancee lives in the States. She’s made some adorable dresses. Check out her Butterick 4443, below. To. Die. For.
3. I then catch a red eye to Swansea, Wales to meet Sorbet Surprise. Woah! For all those nautical fans out there, Sorbet Surprise is going to make you very happy with her sewing:
4. Next! No time to rest! Another plane over to the land of Oz. (I am LOVING how far the patterns have spread already.) Meet Sew Darn Tired who has a quote on her blog from one of my favourite authors, Maya Angelou. She clearly really likes her vintage patterns, as evidenced by this pattern haul.
6. Last but not least, another transatlantic flight to see The Perfect Nose. I know this lady of old! She does some wonderful sewing and leaves comments full of personality and opinion. Have you SEEN her latest drapetastic work of genius?
Phew! So we have England, Wales, America and Australia in there. Four countries, many more to come, I’m sure. Thanks to everyone who threw their names in the hat. Remember, if you didn’t win this time, you still have chance to enter SIX more giveaways. And beyond that, even more.
Very excited. Very, very excited. Have I mentioned that I’m excited?
Thanks to all bloggers for allowing me to borrow their photos. At least, I’m hoping you don’t mind!