The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court opened today and I popped along. Here are my Top Five Things To Expect.
- To bump into friends. Even better, arrange to meet them at the prosecco tent.
2. To join a queue at some point, and possibly several times. This place is busy!
3. To come across some beautiful stalls selling gorgeous handmade items. These luxury leather and tweed gloves are from Gizelle Renee.
Pottery by Andrew Macdermott
I adored these Tilly Bob Bunnies.
4. To meet your favourite fabric and sewing pattern suppliers.
5. Lots of classes and talks – consider booking in advance.
This was my first time visiting, and I’ve gotta tell ya – I LOVED it. Just, you know, expect to spend some money.
There are two days left over 16 and 17 September. Are you planning to visit? There’s still time to book at ticket!