GBSB Drinking Game!

GBSB DRINKING GAME PIC

It’s safe to say I’m just a little excited about the upcoming new series of The Great British Sewing Bee. Rumour has it, it shall be airing in early 2019 so it’s time to get ready.

Here’s my Christmas present to you – The Great British Sewing Bee Drinking Game!

Play alone or with friends. Every time something happens that’s on the sheet, you down a drink – maybe an espresso, tequila or vodka shot. The choice is yours!

If you prefer not to drink, you could use this for a game of GBSB Bingo. Loads of fun to be had, either way.

HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE GREAT BRITISH SEWING BEE

Okay, anything I’ve forgotten? Oh yes, why don’t we have a social media hashtag for when we start playing this game? #gbsbdowninone

Good luck, everyone. Remember, drink responsibly.

From me, to you – Happy Holidays!

Patrick Great British Sewing Bee

This entry was posted in sewing, sewing and knitting, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to GBSB Drinking Game!

1. Kirstin says:

I LOOOOOVE THIS! I’m so so so sincerely hoping that I recognize one of the contestants!

2. Jayne says:

I wonder if we can view that show in the States. I’ll have to look into that.

3. shoes15 says:

This is so hilarious! I have only seen one season of this, since it’s not available in the US. We play a similar drinking game with The Great British Baking Show – we drink a sip of whisky every time someone says “layers.”

4. Patrick wearing a tracksuit??!!! LOLZ

5. Lucy says:

I know Joe, does that count?

6. Moke says:

You have just made my morning…The Great British Sewing Bee is coming! Yippeeee! Mx

7. Anne says:

I can’t wait.

8. Eileen Powell says:

Looking forward to GBSB! Unrelated query – do you know of anywhere in London I can take my almost completed coat to and have the buttonholes sewn professionally? I think you mentioned this when making your lovely red coat a few years back, but I can’t find a reference! Bound won’t work on my fabric, and samples stitched on my machine are not turning out well. Hope you can help.
    Eileen