Did You Make That is one of the leading UK sewing blogs, and has been featured in The Guardian, The Bookseller, Sewing World, Love Sewing and Sew magazines. The blog has been referenced in Tilly and the Buttons’ debut sewing book, Love At First Stitch, and is regularly featured in blog round ups. Highlights include:
- raising over £3,000 for The National Literacy Trust with the Made Up Initiative, launched in conjunction with Love Sewing magazine
- being a launch blogger in The Guardian’s fashion blogger network
- releasing an e-book that’s helped hundreds of people sew bound button holes
- encouraging over 260 people to sew pyjamas all at the same time!
The blogger, Karen, has more than 24 years’ experience in publishing and is author of over 20 books.
- 80,000+ page views per month
- 33,000+ unique visitors per month
- 2.4 average views per visitor
- 16,000+ followers via bloglovin’
- 9,000 followers via Instagram
- 7,000 email subscribers
Why Does Sewing Matter?
- The Great British Sewing Bee Facebook page has 88,000 likes
- British sewing machine sales are up by 500%
- Pinterest, Etsy and Instagram (400+ million users) help Makers take over social media
- Overall value of craft to the British economy is £3.4 billion
- Because we love it!
There’s a great article on the rise and rise of sewing here.
Featured Spot – 200 x 200 pixels – £90 a month
First to market, best to market! Your ad will be positioned at the very top of the sponsors’ column for the entire month. Only one spot available per month. You can reserve this space for a future month by paying up front.
Large Spot – 200 x 200 pixels – £50 for 1 month, £135 for 3 months or £255 for 6 months
A unique opportunity to reach the greatest number of people: Large spots sit beneath the Featured spot and above the Regular spots. Order of Large spots allocated on a first-come first-served basis, then rotate mid-month for maximum visibility.
Regular Spot – 200 x 125 pixels – £30 for 1 month, £81 for 3 months or £153 for 6 months
A great option for those who want hassle-free sponsorship. Order of Regular spots allocated on a first-come first-served basis, then rotated mid-month for maximum visibility.
Mini spot – 200 x 40 pixels – £20 for 1 month, £54 for 3 months or £102 for 6 months
Good things come in small packages. A spot especially aimed at bespoke and compact businesses.
I’m just an email address away. (See first photo.) Feel free to get in touch with details of:
- Your website and business
- Preferred spot size
- Length of sponsorship option
I hope this answers all your questions and look forward to hearing from you.
All sponsored spots are chosen according to suitability to Did You Make That, and will be assessed on a rolling basis.